Congratulations to Valleypoint Church
on their groundbreaking for their new building! We began master planning with them in 2003 when they were still known as Fellowship Church. We are very excited to see this dream become a reality! Thanks to Horst Construction
for your team leadership and enabling this opportunity.
Congratulations to Saint Leo the Great School on the groundbreaking for their renovation and addition project. The following are some excerpts Dale Yoder said at the ceremony.
- It is indeed a privilege to be here today for this groundbreaking, for our team at Cornerstone Design – Architects have enjoyed working with the Diocese of Harrisburg (Bishop Ronald W. Gainer, Father Edward Quinlan & College of Consultors) and Saint Leo’s (Father Hahn, Dr. Kuchinski, Principle Christine McLean, your building committee and facilities personnel).
- Cornerstone’s vision statement is… There is a higher purpose in all that we do!
- Our team is encouraged to look beyond the lines on paper… the images on the screen… the building codes… to the greater purpose of what is being facilitated.
- Our mission statement takes it even further by encouraging us to… To responsively and creatively design facilities of significance… where you the client define significance!
- Helping facilitate the education of our young people certainly is such a significant venture and has higher purpose
- But for me personally, helping facilitate education that has a faith basis helps to elevate that higher purpose beyond the limits of our current reality, the here and now, and not only supplements the education with a solid world view, but reaches out into eternity as well!
- In working together, alongside Warfel Construction, we hope and pray that this project will well facilitate the fine education you offer here for years to come!
Spooky Nook Sports is moving closer and closer to opening their new restaurant and hotel. They have recently revealed the names, being Warehouse Hotel and Forklift & Palate Restaurant. We look forward to working through the construction process, until the opening of these exciting new additions at Spooky Nook.
Click on the link to read an article on Lancaster Online.
Congratulations to Mountain View Terrace on their groundbreaking yesterday. We look forward to working along side you in the construction process, on the way to your brand new facility!
It has been great working alongside the Lighthouse Youth Center to design their future facility. Their vision is becoming a reality, with hopes of having the building completed in December. Here is a look at the construction progress, as well as, some renderings that reflect their vision.
Bird-in-Hand Bakery’s construction is nearing its end, with hopes of being open by the beginning of August. Here are some construction photos of them coming down the home stretch.
As you can see from these construction photos, Bird-In-Hand bakery are well on their way to having their new facility. Cornerstone has worked alongside them to design a new look for their existing space, as well as expand to accommodate for their growing business.
Click here to visit their site to learn more about their new space.
It has been great partnering with CH&E Construction in the process of designing and constructing the Magnolia Place project in downtown Lancaster. The building will be 14 high end condominiums throughout 7-stories. Construction has been going quite well.
Click here for more info on the Magnolia Place Condos and here for a short write-up and aerial photo of the project.