Congratulations to Valleypoint Church
on their groundbreaking for their new building! We began master planning with them in 2003 when they were still known as Fellowship Church. We are very excited to see this dream become a reality! Thanks to Horst Construction
for your team leadership and enabling this opportunity.
Congrats to Goodville Mutual on breaking ground on their new office expansion. It has been great working with them through the design process and we look forward to seeing the final product. Click here to read more.
In need of help presenting your vision? See what Cornerstone can do for you by modeling & rendering for a visual experience via imaging!
Cornerstone assisted Elysian Partners LLC by creating a virtual walk-through and imaging for a future mixed-use development located in central Pennsylvania. Click here to view more about Fairview Crossroads.
Cornerstone has enjoyed partnering with Speedwell Construction in designing this final building at the Worthington mixed-use development complex. Click here to read the article on Lancaster Online.
Cornerstone has enjoyed working on Mountain View Terrace along side Welsh Mountain Home, Landis Communities, HDC, and EG Stoltzfus Construction and look forward to the move in date right around the corner! Click here to read up on this exciting new facility.
Here is a walk-through animation showing what is in store at Moravian Manor!
Congratulations to Saint Leo the Great School on the groundbreaking for their renovation and addition project. The following are some excerpts Dale Yoder said at the ceremony.
- It is indeed a privilege to be here today for this groundbreaking, for our team at Cornerstone Design – Architects have enjoyed working with the Diocese of Harrisburg (Bishop Ronald W. Gainer, Father Edward Quinlan & College of Consultors) and Saint Leo’s (Father Hahn, Dr. Kuchinski, Principle Christine McLean, your building committee and facilities personnel).
- Cornerstone’s vision statement is… There is a higher purpose in all that we do!
- Our team is encouraged to look beyond the lines on paper… the images on the screen… the building codes… to the greater purpose of what is being facilitated.
- Our mission statement takes it even further by encouraging us to… To responsively and creatively design facilities of significance… where you the client define significance!
- Helping facilitate the education of our young people certainly is such a significant venture and has higher purpose
- But for me personally, helping facilitate education that has a faith basis helps to elevate that higher purpose beyond the limits of our current reality, the here and now, and not only supplements the education with a solid world view, but reaches out into eternity as well!
- In working together, alongside Warfel Construction, we hope and pray that this project will well facilitate the fine education you offer here for years to come!
Spooky Nook Sports is moving closer and closer to opening their new restaurant and hotel. They have recently revealed the names, being Warehouse Hotel and Forklift & Palate Restaurant. We look forward to working through the construction process, until the opening of these exciting new additions at Spooky Nook.
Click on the link to read an article on Lancaster Online.
A photo of Lancaster Bible College’s Teague Learning Commons was featured in this month’s issue of Architectural Record, the architectural world’s preeminent magazine. Dryvit is one of the North American leaders in EIFS (Exterior Insulation Finishing System) manufacturing and by choosing to feature this design by Cornerstone speaks volumes.
Click here to view the article.